Putting Our Unitarian Universalist Principles into Action
- We believe that each and every person is important.
Action: going to nursing homes and playing music for the residents.
- We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
Action: being kind to strangers, greeting and being nice to Co-op employees.
- We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
Action: greeting newcomers with open heart and open mind.
- We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
Action: being open and welcoming of others’ religious beliefs.
- We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
Action: encouraging everyone to vote, because voting is your voice
- We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
Action: Participating in peaceful protests, especially singing!
- We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.
Action: Celebrating the seasons and transitions like solstices, recycling and reusing as much as possible.
–created during Time for All Ages 2/15/15