Any CUF member can propose a new group or program.
Individuals interested in starting a new group or program should contact the chair of the program committee, Nillofur Zobairi (firstname.lastname@example.org), and request to be put on the agenda for a program committee meeting.
The following questions should be answered and submitted to the chair of the committee no later than one week before the meeting you wish to attend.
- Your name, phone number, and email.
- The name of the group/program/topic you are proposing.
- Please describe the group/program/topic. (Short and concise is best)
- How will this program benefit the CUF?
- How often will the groups/program meet?(ls this a one-time event or a recurring event?)
- Where do you plan on meeting? (CUF or Other Community Space)
- How many people do you expect to participate?
- How do you plan on advertising the group/program?
- Has this group/program existed before? Please briefly explain what happened to the previous version of the group/program.
A list of current programs can be found at: http://carbondaleuf.org/programs/